Elected Official Members
The Open to All coalition includes a growing movement of elected officials from around the United States who are taking a stand against discrimination in their cities and states.
If you are an elected official and would like to sign on in support of Open to All, take the pledge! Open to All Elected Official Members:
Take a stand for nondiscrimination in their city or state and work to create a welcoming and safe environment for all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion or disability.
Oppose discrimination against individuals or denial of goods or services based on any of these characteristics, and to work to ensure businesses provide all goods and services to everyone on the same terms.
Join the Local Electeds Against Discrimination (LEAD) taskforce and come together with municipal elected officials from across the country to share ideas, best practices, and strategies for creating nondiscrimination policies and practices in local communities and/or contribute feedback and input into the development of model policies.
As a proud supporter of Open to All, New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer, the chief financial officer of the largest city in the United States, is establishing Local Electeds Against Discrimination (LEAD), a national network of municipal officials who are taking a stand for nondiscrimination protections in their cities and states.
Municipal Elected Officials
- Felix Rivera Anchorage AssemblymemberAnchorage, AK
- Gail Infurna MayorMelrose, CA
- James Chang Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board MemberBerkeley, CA
- Lenny Siegel MayorMountainview, CA
- Libby Schaaf MayorOakland, CA
- Rob Bonta AssemblymemberOakland, CA
- Donna Lynne Lieutenant GovernorDenver, CO
- Robin Kneich CouncilmemberDenver, CO
- Monika Nemeth Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC 3F 06)Washington, DC
- Carlos Guillermo Smith State RepresentativeOrlando, FL
- Shawn M Williams Lee County Affordable Housing Committee MemberFort Myers, FL
- Park Cannon House of RepresentativesAtlanta, GA
- Tari Renner MayorBloomington, IL
- Thomas McNamara MayorRockford, IL
- Catherine Pugh MayorBaltimore, MD
- Patrick L. Wojahn MayorCollege Park, MD
- Gary Christenson MayorMalden, MA
- Rep. Jack Patrick Lewis State RepresentativeFramingham, MA
- Christopher Taylor MayorAnn Arbor, MI
- Lisa Bunker State RepresentativeExeter, NH
- Jessica Floyd MayorWoodbury, NJ
- Michael Sabatino Majority Leader, Yonkers City CouncilYonkers, NY
- Scott Stringer ComptrollerNew York, NY
- Steve Napier Cohoes City CouncilCohoes, NY
- Damon Seils AldermanCarrboro, NC
- Lydia Lavelle MayorCarrboro, NC
- Steve Schewel MayorDurham, NC
- Emily Virgin House of Representatives, District 44Oklahoma City, OK
- Jesse M Gantt Susquehanna Township School Board DirectorHarrisburg, PA
- Brett A. Withers Metropolitan Council - Nashville and Davidson CountyNashville, TN
- Allison Silberberg MayorAlexandria, VA
- Mike Wiza MayorStevens Point, WI
- Paul Soglin MayorMadison, WI
If you are a municipal elected official and would like to sign on in support of Open to All on behalf of your region, please fill out the form through the button below.