Elected Official Members
The Open to All coalition includes a growing movement of elected officials from around the United States who are taking a stand against discrimination in their cities and states.
If you are an elected official and would like to sign on in support of Open to All, take the pledge! Click here to learn more.
Open to All Elected Official Members:
Take a stand for nondiscrimination in their city or state and work to create a welcoming and safe environment for all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion or disability.
Oppose discrimination against individuals or denial of goods or services based on any of these characteristics, and to work to ensure businesses provide all goods and services to everyone on the same terms.
Local Electeds Against Discrimination (LEAD) taskforce and come together with municipal elected officials from across the country to share ideas, best practices, and strategies for creating nondiscrimination policies and practices in local communities and/or contribute feedback and input into the development of model policies.Join the
Municipal Elected Officials
- Felix Rivera AssemblymemberAnchorage, AK
- James Chang Rent Stabilization Board MemberBerkeley, CA
- Lenny Siegel MayorMountainview, CA
- Libby Schaaf MayorOakland, CA
- Rob Bonta AssemblymemberOakland, CA
- Donna Lynne Former Lieutenant GovernorDenver, CO
- Michael Hancock MayorDenver, CO
- Robin Kneich CouncilmemberDenver, CO
- Carlos Guillermo Smith State RepresentativeOrlando, FL
- Shawn Williams Affordable Housing Committee MemberFort Myers, FL
- Park Cannon House of RepresentativesAtlanta, GA
- Tari Renner MayorBloomington, IL
- Thomas McNamara MayorRockford, IL
- Catherine Pugh MayorBaltimore, MD
- Cheryl Kagan State SenatorRockville, MD
- Patrick Wojahn MayorCollege Park, MD
- Gail Infurna MayorMelrose, MA
- Gary Christenson MayorMalden, MA
- Jack Lewis State RepresentativeFramingham, MA
- Christopher Taylor MayorAnn Arbor, MI
- Lisa Bunker State RepresentativeExeter, NH
- Jessica Floyd MayorWoodbury, NJ
- Michael Sabatino City Council Majority LeaderYonkers, NY
- Scott Stringer ComptrollerNew York, NY
- Steve Napier Cohoes City CouncilCohoes, NY
- Allison Dahle State RepresentativeRaleigh, NC
- Damon Seils AldermanCarrboro, NC
- Lydia Lavelle MayorCarrboro, NC
- Steve Schewel MayorDurham, NC
- Emily Virgin State RepresentativeOklahoma, OK
- Jesse Gantt School Board Vice PresidentHarrisburg, PA
- Brett Withers Metropolitan CouncilmemberNashville, TN
- Bill Lippert State RepresentativeHinesbury, VT
- Allison Silberberg MayorAlexandria, VA
- Monica Nemeth CommissionerWashington, DC
- Mike Wiza MayorStevens Point, WI
- Paul Soglin MayorMadison, WI
If you are a municipal elected official and would like to sign on in support of Open to All on behalf of your region, please fill out the form through the button below.
Take the Elected Officials Pledge: Sign the pledge to let your constituents and community know that you support Open to All.
Please disable your pop-up blocker to sign the pledge and confirm your signature.