Nonprofit Service Provider Members
The Open to All coalition includes a growing movement of nonprofit service providers, including aging support services, hospitals, mental health services, adoption and foster care providers, and universities and schools, across the United States. Together, these Open to All members are taking a public stand against discrimination and pledging to be Open to All.
By signing the Open to All pledge, nonprofit service provider members affirm their commitment to maintaining a welcoming and safe environment for all people and providing goods and services to everyone on the same terms, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion or disability.
Open to All businesses and nonprofit service providers have access to a wide range of helpful resources, from Open to All window signs to social media content and informational materials for employees and customers.
Is your organization committed to being Open to All? Sign the pledge, get the toolkit and join the coalition!TAKE THE PLEDGE
Click on a state to see the Nonprofit Service Providers in your area:
Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Florida Georgia Kentucky Michigan Minnesota Montana Nebraska New Hampshire New York North Carolina Ohio South Carolina Texas Washington Wisconsin
- Shanti Hospice Chandler Website
- Angela Rose, LMFT Aptos Website
- Family Crisis Center Porterville Website
- Pasadena Federal Credit Union Pasadena Website
- Santa Ana Public Library Santa Ana
- The Bug Theatre Denver Website
- Tails of Courage Danbury Website
- Holland Family Services, Inc. Tampa Website
- Cambridge International School Atlanta Website
- Kentucky Career Center Covington Website
- Hastings Community Education Hastings Website
- FDH and Associates ( Gay Men's Health ) Missoula Website
- Spring Creek Prairie Audubon Center Denton Website
- DO-Good Dog Rescue Ashland Website
- Trillium Health Rochester Website
- Charlotte Center for Literary Arts, Inc. Charlotte Website
- Affinity Healthy Center Rock Hill Website
- Highland Park Improvement Club Seattle Website
- Summit Credit Union Madison Website
If you have questions about Open to All or the business pledge, please contact us.